Man wanted in connection with a road rage shooting | News
Utah Highway Patrol is looking for a man suspected of firing at a car after a road rage incident.
Troopers said the incident began on the ramp from SR-201 eastbound to I-215 southbound.
Two cars, a blue Toyota Camry and a white Chevy Colorado pickup, were trying to merge onto the freeway when there was some sort of difficult or incident.
Police said the two cars had no interaction until the 3500 South off ramp off of I-215. It was then that the driver of the Camry fired at the Chevy as the pickup exited the freeway.
The truck was hit by multiple rounds, but no one was injured.
Police said they are looking for a Hispanic man around 30 years old, between five foot six inches and five foot eight inches, with a light build and short, dark hair.
Troopers said the man was seen in a newer model blue Camry with unknown Texas plates.
If you have any information, please contact Utah Highway Patrol at (801) 965-4461.
Upcoming Events near Salt Lake City - West
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Scholarship gala held to help young African American males
- LDS Church holds annual Christmas devotional
- Real Salt Lake falls short in 2013 MLS Cup championship
- Report predicts Salt Lake City will have hottest housing market in U.S.
- Funds left over from John Swallow’s campaign could be used for legal fees